COVID PROTECTION PROTOCOL
We are taking a mindful approach towards setting practical and safe cleanliness standards so that you can enjoy a worry-free and relaxed holiday in beautiful Ibiza.
- Our staff have undertaken professional training by medical practitioners and will continue to receive ongoing guidance about COVID-19 prevention.
- We take all of our employees temperature prior to every shift.
- All of our locations are equipped with hand sanitizing stations. The use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is mandatory for all employees as part of our guidelines and requirements.
- PPE materials are available to all guests upon arrival.
- We have established a special prevention and maintenance program for air conditioning, ventilation, heating system and water circuits to ensure air quality and disinfection of terminal points and equipment.
- We have a new ambassador to ensure that we follow Pacha group’s “BE COOL” program.
- Pre-arrival information: The client will be informed via email or by phone of all the updated measures prior to their arrival at the resort.
- Our Guest Experience Manager will be always at your disposal to answer any questions you may have and guarantee a worry-free stay at our resort.
- Social distancing is currently being observed worldwide, we have reconfigured all areas to include signage to provide safe distancing guidelines and have incorporated protective screens where necessary such as in reception.
- We comply with all current government rules and regulations regarding capacity.
- Our breakfast buffet is now assisted by our staff to avoid touching any of the utensils.
- Tables in the restaurant are set once the party has been seated and single-use envelopes replace self-service products.
- We have removed non-essential items subject to contact.
- We have replaced physical menus with a digital version
- We have added more options to our In-Room delivery service.
- Our payment terminals are contactless. Additionally, they are sanitized every time payment with contact is made.
- Our concierge will always be available by telephone, email or WhatsApp. In addition, he/she will contact clients a week before arrival in order to offer a wide range of activities and services.
- New washing procedures. A protocol has been established in the laundry department in regards to washing and collecting clothes during the client’s stay and check out, avoiding cross-contamination. Bed linens are changed every day (washed at 60 °).
- Elimination of dry cleaning elements.
- Decorative elements that do not comply with the new cleaning protocol are removed.
- General disinfection of the rooms with an electrostatic spraying system after check-out.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of common areas, bathrooms and toilets being cleaned every hour.
- Outdoor fitness area and machines will be frequently cleaned and disinfected.
- Our pool is maintained under acceptable bromine and chlorine levels which are the necessary elements to attack bacteria and viruses.
- Eating and drinking utensils are washed at +60º C.
- Frequent disinfection of common areas with electrostatic spraying system
Verification and approval: All of our protocols and measures have been verified and approved by a specialized company to aim towards providing the safest environment possible.
Although we have increased hygiene measures and implemented social distancing in our facilities, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where there are people. Therefore, any of our guests voluntarily assume the risks related to the exposure of the virus when visiting our establishment.