Autumn in Ibiza
Summer for the ibicencos
October 25, 2018
Autumn in Ibiza. The time has come. The same way everyone else eagerly awaits August, we look forward to the Autumn. This is the real summer for ibicencos, those who were born here and those that call it home. The beautiful beaches are deserted, temperature is ideal, there’s no waiting list at the restaurants, we can easily find a parking spot in Ibiza town centre and with less people visiting and fewer events, we can catch up with friends again. Although we usually just speak of two seasons here, Summer or Winter, our short Autumn is truly wonderful.
We are used to celebrating absolutely everything in Ibiza. These are some of the events we love during this time of year:
- Amorevore Food & Arts Festival Ibiza 2018 at Casa Maca, from 26-28th of October. A new and promising event. This is a fantastic chance to discover the island’s produce and cuisine as well as a great place for debate about issues regarding sustainability and community.
- Season Closing at Nassau Beach Club, on the 27th of October. Nobody misses this annual date at Playa d’en Bossa. The typical party where you’ll ‘just show up to say hi’ but…
- Hello Winter Party at Agroturismo Atzaró Ibiza, on the 28th of October. It’s a marvellous daytime party where you’ll meet everyone. Celebrated at the spectacular agroturismo in the centre of the island and surrounded by orange trees, you’ll find live music, a market, great food and a kids area.
- Ibiza Food Factor in Sluiz, on the 28th of October. 20 restaurants from the island open up stalls showcasing fabulous cuisine in the unique concept store. Music, entertainment and more.
- The Infamous Bambuddha Halloween Dinner at Pacha on the 31st of October. It’s the legendary Halloween party in Ibiza. The most fetish-depraved-religious-weird-fantastic costumes which just get better every year.
More tips and stories coming up on our blog!